- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AAX X-Plosion Hi-Hat Cymbals Brilliant
Condition 2 - Blemished 16 in., 2012 Cymbal Vote 190839884718
- H92303 005939009 H92303005939009
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Incorporating award-winning Sabian X-Plosion Crash design, this medium top/medium-heavy bottom pairing provides incredible penetration. A high profil...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An volatile, thunderous set of hats delivering an articulate and cutting attack.
Incorporating award-winning Sabian X-Plosion Crash design, this medium top/medium-heavy bottom pairing provides incredible penetration. A high profile bell and sustain-enhancing process ensure these 14" Sabian AAX X-Plosion Hats are very open and loud or they can be played tight and articulate.
Also available as a 16" pair for those who love big hats.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.