- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Limited Edition X-One Series Cajon
Condition 2 - Blemished Oak Brown 190839265913
- Write a Review
- #J51650 005001002 J51650005001002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schlagwerk “Made-in-Germany” quality at a low price! This cajon is for those who want to get the maximum sound and longevity for their budget. In com...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A beautiful cajon with crisp snare sound and low-end warmth.
Schlagwerk “Made-in-Germany” quality at a low price! This cajon is for those who want to get the maximum sound and longevity for their budget. In combination with the high class playing surface of the Oak Brown Veneer, this is an extremely attractive cajon, with clearly-defined separation between its warm bass and crisp snare sounds.
Playing surface: Oak brown design veneer
Resonance box: 8 layers of birch, approximately 12 x 12 x 20"
X-One snare technique with 40 snares
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.