- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Limited Edition X-One Series Cajon
Condition 1 - Mint White Stripes
- Write a Review
- #J51656 004000001 J51656004000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schlagwerk quality “Made in Germany” at a low price! This cajon is for those who want to get the maximum sound and longevity for their budget. In com...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A unique limited edition cajon with cool White Stripes veneer.
Schlagwerk quality “Made in Germany” at a low price! This cajon is for those who want to get the maximum sound and longevity for their budget. In combination with the high class playing surface of the White Stripes Veneer, this is an extremely attractive cajon, with clearly-defined separation between its warm bass and crisp snare sounds.
Playing surface: White Stripes design veneer
Resonance box: 8 layers of birch, approximately 12 x 12 x 20"
X-One snare technique with 40 snares
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.