- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Live Custom 22x18" Bass Drum
Condition 2 - Blemished Amber Shadow Sunburst 190839437402
- H96159 005002004 H96159005002004
6-Month* financing available.
Using 1.2mm oak plies, the Yamaha Live Custom series delivers a sound with greater strength and depth, provides rich expressive power that exceeds yo...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) On stage or in studio, this drum delivers a fat tone with presence.
Using 1.2mm oak plies, the Yamaha Live Custom series delivers a sound with greater strength and depth, provides rich expressive power that exceeds your imagination, and features drum hardware designed with some new, innovative ideas that delivers incredible stability and reliability even in the demanding environment of the stage. Oak's sound is clear and well defined with a powerful low-end that shakes your soul.
The plies of this shell are 10% thicker than the plies used in the Oak Custom, the oak plies found in these shells deliver sound with greater power on stage. The kick drum is equipped with updated die-cast hooks, which provide noise-free function through the use of an insertion plate.
- 100% Oak shells
- Dark silver finished hardware
- Die-cast claw hooks on kick drum
- 22 x 18"
Make your live backbeat solid as oak. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.