- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XP DTX Electronic Drum Pad
Condition 2 - Blemished 8 in. 190839306340
- Write a Review
- #H75500 005002003 H75500005002003
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha XP70 Electronic Drum Pad is a single-zone drum trigger pad appropriate for snare or tom use. The head is composed of TCS (textured cellula...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) The Textured Silicone Head produces unrivaled natural feel.
The Yamaha XP70 Electronic Drum Pad is a single-zone drum trigger pad appropriate for snare or tom use. The head is composed of TCS (textured cellular silicon) for fantastically quiet play and excellent feel.
The XP70 is plug-and-play ready with the DTX700K, DTX540K, and DTX560K Yamaha electric drum sets. To use the XP70 pad with the DTXT3, a firmware update is required.
A single-zone pad that delivers the sensitive response drummers want and need.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear