- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gen16 Buffed Bronze 14/18/20 Acoustic-Electric Cymbal Pack
Condition 2 - Blemished 190839928207
- J12192 005000017 J12192005000017
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Using the knowledge gained from the original Gen16 nickel-plated cymbal, the craftsmen at Zildjian used their knowledge and rich design history to im...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The next generation of reduced volume cymbals, the Gen16 Buffed Bronze series.
Using the knowledge gained from the original Gen16 nickel-plated cymbal, the craftsmen at Zildjian used their knowledge and rich design history to improve the sound and performance of the Gen16 reduced volume acoustic cymbal. Additionally, the Buffed Bronze finish has a stunning, authentic appearance and produces a warmer tone than the original Gen16 nickel-plated cymbal.
The Gen16 Acoustic / Electric Cymbal System represents a paradigm shift in cymbal design from Zildjian. A patented cymbal pickup and Digital Cymbal Processor "DCP" enable you to shape the sound of each cymbal. Unlike cymbal triggers, Gen16 cymbals may be played with sticks, rods or mallets. They can be brushed and choked like traditional cymbals because they are real cymbals.
The Direct Source pickup captures the pure acoustic sound of the Gen16 Buffed Bronze cymbal while it eliminates feedback, crosstalk, and phasing associated with microphones, making them perfect for live performance and practice. The DCP provides tone shape presets, volume and R/L pan control for up to 5 cymbals while allowing the user to blend external edrum controller audio and or an auxiliary audio input. It also has a powerful headphone output for on stage monitoring or silent drumming when using headphones.
In addition to the electronic components, this set includes a pair of buffed bronze 14 in. hi-hats, an 18 in. crash and a 20 in. ride.
- Buffed Bronze reduced volume cymbals (14 in. hi-hats, 18 in. crash, 20 in. ride)
- Direct source pickups (x3)
- Digital cymbal processor (DCP)
- Dampening pins
- Cable snake
- Cables and mounting accessories
- 2-year warranty on cymbals
- 1-year warranty on electronics
Forty percent of the volume, 100 percent of the feel. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.