- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste 2002 Big Beat Big Sound Box Set with Free 18 in. Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36911 000000000 L36911000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
2002 Black Big Beat represent a modernized, yet timeless interpretation of the legendary 2002 sound. Visually, the cymbals feature a distinctly new h...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatility and all you need in cymbals.
2002 Black Big Beat represent a modernized, yet timeless interpretation of the legendary 2002 sound. Visually, the cymbals feature a distinctly new hammering pattern for the 2002 family, a slightly darkened, semi-matted finish and simplified black logos to distinguish the Big Beat set. With the 2002 Black Big Beat models, Paste take the 2002 sound into a new realm, while preserving the legendary.
Big Beat cymbals are rooted in the world of “2002 Bronze”, with its celebrated brilliance, clarity, precision and strength. Big Beat models add particular warmth, depth and complexity to the mix. They are perfect for broad, voluminous sound without being overly aggressive.
- CuSn8 Bronze, also known as «2002 Bronze»
- Soft to loud settings
- Live and recording
- Rock, Indie-Rock, Blues, Rock’n’Roll, Country, R&B, Soul, Gospel and modern hybrids rooted in those styles
- Warm, deep, brilliant, lush, full, wide
Get all you need in one cymbal pack. Order today.
- (1) 15 in. Pair of Big Beat Hi-hats
- (1) 20 in Big Beat Crash Cymbal
- (1) 24 in.Big Beat Ride Cymbal
- (1) Free 18 in. Cymbal
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.