- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste 2002 Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #447192 000092000 447192000092000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bright and full with a warm shimmer that carries well. Very dynamic and full-bodied, with immediate response. Washy stick sound with lively intensity...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile and effective for multiple music applications.
Bright and full with a warm shimmer that carries well. Very dynamic and full-bodied, with immediate response. Washy stick sound with lively intensity and medium sustain. A good all-purpose crash.
Made with CuSn8 bronze for a bright, warm, and energetic tone. Great for live and studio gigs requiring high energy and the utmost in precision and musicality. Heavier models have been added to round out the original classic series by providing increased volume.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.