- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste 900 Series Medium Cymbal Set Extended Even
14, 16, 18 and 20 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36914 000001000 L36914000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Paiste 900 Series Set Extended Even is a set for a drummer that appreciates quality sounds and value. Included in the set is 14" 900 Hi Hats, 18"...Click To Read More About This Product
A complete set of 900 Series cymbals that's well-rounded and delivers warm, balanced tones.
The Paiste 900 Series Set Extended Even is a set for a drummer that appreciates quality sounds and value. Included in the set is 14" 900 Hi Hats, 18" 900 Crash, 20" 900 Series Ride and a FREE 16" 900 Series Crash.
The 900 Series is crafted from 2002 Bronze, with its legendary warmth, brilliance and strength. In sophisticated hybrid manufacturing the cymbals are refined by Swiss craftsmanship with hand hammering and lathing. A special finish slightly darkens the cymbals and amplifies the lathing grooves and hammer marks for a spectacular appearance that fuses roughness and elegance.
Innovative design provides 900 Series cymbals with greater flexibility, resulting in a giving feel and outstanding playability. The overall sound is warm and full with subdued, discreet brightness. Heavier and larger models add abundant brilliance, cut and projection. The core of the series focuses on Crashes and Rides of medium and heavy weight in a wide range of sizes. A variety of Hi-Hats, Splashes and Chinas round out a full program that covers a wide range of stylistic needs.
- Includes 14" 900 hi-hat pair, 18" 900 crash, 20" 900 Series ride and a FREE 16" 900 Series crashCrafted from 2002 Bronze
- Special finish slightly darkens the cymbals
- Giving feel and outstanding playability
- Warm, full sound with subdued, discreet brightness
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.