- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Colorsound 900 Ride Cymbal Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J53626 000002000 J53626000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Paiste Colorsound 900 Ride has a solid, medium-bright, full-bodied sound with warm undertones. It’s evenly balanced with a clear ping on the bow ...Click To Read More About This Product
A flexible and versatile series that adds unique visuals to your setup.
The Paiste Colorsound 900 Ride has a solid, medium-bright, full-bodied sound with warm undertones. It’s evenly balanced with a clear ping on the bow with an even, warm wash and a pronounced bell sound perfect for a variety of musical genres and settings.
Paiste first pioneered color coated cymbals with COLORSOUND 5 in 1984 as a means for artistic expression during the time period when popular music became visual in music videos on television. In the 1990s VISIONS made an appearance, and in recent years certain Artist Inspiration models feature color coating - Stewart Copeland's Blue Bell Ride, Aquiles Priester's Giga Bell Ride and Danny Carey's Dry Heavy Ride. Throughout, the Color Sound finish was available for custom orders, including cymbals featured by international top artists Joey Jordison, Tico Torres and Paul Bostaph. With Color Sound 900 Paiste launches the latest incarnation in the color cymbal saga.
Color Sound 900 cymbals are based on the range of models in the concurrently launched 900 Series. While they feature essentially corresponding sound and function, the color coating causes a slightly drier sound, shortens the sustain a bit, and results in a more focused attack. Significantly, the same flexibility and giving feel as in the 900 Series is present.
Extensive research and design efforts have resulted in the most stunningly beautiful finishes: luminous translucent colors preserve the natural appearance of grooves and hammer marks and present a vibrantly radiant appearance. Notably, decades of experience have proven the Color Sound finish to be exceedingly tough and durable - the finish will not ever crack, chip or peel.
- Hybrid hammering technique for dark, musical tonal quality
- Medium low to loud volume
- Clear ping over an even warm wash
- Finish will never crack, chip or peel
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand/Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium-heavy
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Black
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Added Value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.