- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Formula 602 Heavy Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73798 000003000 L73798000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Recreated from the original Formula 602 bell bronze cymbals launched in 1959, these Paiste Formula 602 heavy crashes are great for drummers who crave...Click To Read More About This Product
Heavy crash cymbal made with bell bronze, based on namesake series from 1960s
Recreated from the original Formula 602 bell bronze cymbals launched in 1959, these Paiste Formula 602 heavy crashes are great for drummers who crave volume and assertiveness. Their bright, powerful, solid crash sound cuts through in situations where thinner crashes aren't up to the task. This makes the Formula 602 heavy crash cymbals especially useful for hitting accents in rock and metal genres. They also perform as versatile rides thanks to their clear "ping" attack on the bow.
All cymbals in the relaunched Formula 602 series are based on master cymbals from Paiste's archive and made with the same traditional hand production techniques as in the 1960s. This process keeps their sound faithful to the iconic series that helped revolutionize popular music with its purity, control and projection.
- Heavy bell bronze crash cymbals in a range of sizes
- Bright, powerful crash sound cuts through the heaviest music
- Clear "ping" also makes this cymbal well-suited to riding
- Recreated using master cymbals from the original Formula 602 series
- Made with same hand production techniques from the 1960s
- Fully lathed, natural finish
The iconic series is back and better than ever. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Heavy
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Natural
- Country of origin: Switzerland
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.