- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Paiste Masters Thin Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36048 000000000 L36048000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Paiste Masters Thin set is as comfortable on a stadium stage as it is in a jazz club. This beautiful collection of cymbals includes 15" Masters ...Click To Read More About This Product
A full set of thin, large-diameter, hand-hammered cymbals with a free 18" crash.
The Paiste Masters Thin set is as comfortable on a stadium stage as it is in a jazz club. This beautiful collection of cymbals includes 15" Masters Thin Hi Hats, 18" and 20" Masters Extra Thin cymbals, 22" Masters Thin cymbal and a FREE 18" PSTX Swiss Thin Crash.
The Thin and Extra Thin models do not designate whether they are rides or crashes. Paiste has left it to the musician to determine what needs they fill. Equally stunning as a ride or crash, these versatile instruments allow the player to expand their voice.
This set is perfect for an Americana group or a small group jazz player.
The Masters series is an exquisite collection of laboriously hand-crafted cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior sound ideals in various musical genres.
Masters are made by hand using traditional methods that have remained unchanged in over half a century.
· 15" Masters Thin Hi Hats (pair)
· 18" Masters Extra Thin cymbal
· 20" Masters Extra Thin cymbal
· 22" Masters Thin cymbal
· **FREE 18" PSTX Swiss Thin Crash.
- Includes 15" Masters Thin Hi-Hats, 18" Masters Extra Thin cymbal, 20" Masters Extra Thin cymbal and 22" Masters Thin cymbal
- FREE 18" PSTX Swiss Thin Crash
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.