- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste PAISTE PST7 UNIVERSAL CYMBAL SET W/FREE 16" 170US16
14, 16, 18 and 20 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36917 000001000 L36917000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PST7 Universal Cymbal Set includes a pair of 14" PST7 Hi-Hats, an 18" PST7 Crash, a 20" PST7 Ride and a FREE 16" PST7 Crash.Paiste Sound Technolo...Click To Read More About This Product
The best cymbal in its class gets better with this extended set.
The PST7 Universal Cymbal Set includes a pair of 14" PST7 Hi-Hats, an 18" PST7 Crash, a 20" PST7 Ride and a FREE 16" PST7 Crash.
Paiste Sound Technology stands for first-class manufactured cymbals and high quality sound design at an affordable price. PST7 adds an affordable line for drummers who like a traditional sound, look and feel. PST7’s base is CuSn8 bronze which stems from the legendary 2002 series. The cymbals are lathed by Paiste's Swiss hand craftsmen to achieve their distinctive traditional look and finish. The result of Paiste’s precise Swiss manufacturing is a warm and clear overall sound and by offering three weight classes, light/thin, medium and heavy, PST7 covers a wide range of different music styles.
- Includes 14" PST7 Hi-Hats, 18" PST7 Crash, 20" PST7 Ride and FREE 16" PST7 Crash
- Affordable, high quality sound
- Traditional sound, look and feel
- CRafted from CuSn8 bronze
- Lathed by hand
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.