- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste PST5 Universal Cymbal Set with FREE 16" Medium Crash
14, 16, 18 and 20 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36916 000001000 L36916000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Paiste PST5 Universal Set is always a great value for drummer. Now, with the 068US16, the set becomes an even better deal. 14" PST5 Medium Hi Hat...Click To Read More About This Product
Bold, bright cymbals perfect for the beginning or intermediate drummer.
The Paiste PST5 Universal Set is always a great value for drummer. Now, with the 068US16, the set becomes an even better deal. 14" PST5 Medium Hi Hats, 18" PST5 Medium Crash, 20" Medium Ride and a FREE PST5 16" Medium Crash are included in this set.
Paiste Sound Technology stands for first-class manufactured cymbals and high quality sound design at an affordable price. PST5 is the entry to Paiste’s world of bronze cymbals and since its introduction in 2005, it continues to be a best seller. Considering recent musical trends, the PST5 was newly designed by their Swiss Sound Development Team. Visually the PST5 were consciously altered only in detail but their fundamental sonic value changed considerably. The cymbals are lighter resulting in a deeper, warmer sound while preserving its bright basic character. They have increased flexibility resulting in a more appealing feel. Overall the new PST5 is significantly more musical.
- Includes 14" PST5 Medium Hi-Hats, 18" PST5 Medium Crash, 20" Medium Ride and FREE PST5 16" Medium Crash
- High-quality entry-level bronze cymbals
- Deep, warm sound
- Bright basic character
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.