- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PDP by DW PDEDMP1 Multipad Percussion Module
- Write a Review
- #L10339 000000000 L10339000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PDP PDEDMP1 is the quick and easy solution to expand any setup. Playable with both hands or sticks, this single module adds electronic drum, danc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Expand your kit quickly and easily with a fully controllable 4-pad percussion module.
The PDP PDEDMP1 is the quick and easy solution to expand any setup. Playable with both hands or sticks, this single module adds electronic drum, dance, and percussion sounds immediately to your fingertips. This compact and affordable module features 50 high-quality, fully-adjustable, multi-purpose sounds. Sounds can be tuned, panned and assigned to one of the four highly-responsive pads. Additionally, you can fine-tune reverb, sensitivity and level control to shape every sound to perfectly suit your needs. The PDP PDEDMP1 is a great addition to any drum set, percussion rig, DJ set-up and is also the perfect tool for laying down studio tracks.
- Playable with both hands or sticks
- 50 high-quality, fully-adjustable, multi-purpose sounds
- Four highly-responsive pads
- Fine-tune reverb, sensitivity and level control
- Easy to use live or in studio for drummers, percussionists, DJs and more
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.