- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PDP by DW Z5 Complete Drum Set with Hardware and Cymbals
- Write a Review
- H78107 000001000 H78107000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you're a first-time drummer or a gigging pro looking for a backup or durable practice kit, the Pacific Z5 set with hardware and cymbals fits ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A starter kit that comes complete with cymbals and hardware.
Whether you're a first-time drummer or a gigging pro looking for a backup or durable practice kit, the Pacific Z5 set with hardware and cymbals fits the bill. This set features of a base of 10 in., 12 in., 14 in. (snare and floor tom) and 22 in. multi-ply poplar shells for full, punchy tone with quicker resonance. And crowned with durable, chrome-plated steel hardware, these drums look as good as they play.
The kit includes a complete hardware set with double-braced straight and hi-hat stands with a chain-drive kick pedal to get you thumping the bass right out of the gate. Also included is a starter pack of cymbals with a crash and pair of hi-hats.
Multi-ply poplar shells
Durable, chrome-plated steel hardware
Double-braced cymbal and hi-hat stands
Chain-drive kick pedal
Cymbal set includes crash and hi-hats
Call or click to order today!
Bass drum(s): 22 x 16 in.
Tom(s): 10 x 8 in., 12 x 9 in.
Floor tom(s): 14 x 12 in.
Snare: 14 x 5 in.
Total pieces: 5
Total cymbals: 2
Bass pedal(s): Yes
Hi-hat stand: Yes
Boom stand(s): Not applicable
Straight stand(s): Yes
Throne: Not applicable
Hardware pieces: 4
Shell material: Poplar
Thickness (mm): Info not available
Bearing edge: 45
Hoops: Info not available
Finish type: Wrap
Origin country: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.