- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Crystal Beat 3-Piece Jazz Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- J16555 000001000 J16555000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In 1973, Pearl set a benchmark in the drumming world with the introduction of Crystal Beat. A stunning combination of visual appeal and powerful soni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The original seamless acrylic drum set.
In 1973, Pearl set a benchmark in the drumming world with the introduction of Crystal Beat. A stunning combination of visual appeal and powerful sonic attack, Crystal Beat's revolutionary seamless construction was molded -not rolled- creating a strong acrylic drum system that could stand up to the riggors of touring.
The shells of the Crystal Beat series produce fat attack with big projection and clipped resonance. Tom and share shells are 6mm thick, while the kick drum measures 7mm. The drums are fitted with 1.6mm triple-flanged hoops for just the right amount of attack without sacrificing tonal body.
Crystal Beat's toms include the Opti-Mount suspension system to remove undue shell pressure and increase sustain. Additional hardware features include Air Suspension floor tom feet, molded rubber gaskets and telescoping spurs with rubber or spike tip.
Snare, cymbals and hardware sold separately. Includes limited two-year manufacturer warranty.
Bass drum(s): 20" x 15"
Tom(s): 12" x 8"
Floor tom(s): 14" x 13"
Snare: Not applicable
Total pieces: 3
Hardware: Not applicable
Cymbals: Not applicable
Shell material: Acrylic
Thickness (mm): 6.0
Bearing edge: Double-cut 45
Reinforcement ring: Not applicable
Finish type: Not Applicable
Country of origin: China
Rediscover a rhythmic lineage of transparency. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.