- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl M-80 Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- J26263 000001000 J26263000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pearl M-80 snare drum makes an incredible alternate or side snare. This snare offers poplar wood construction and a compact 10 x 4 in. size for e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A natural fit for hip-hop, reggae, and drum'n'bass or as a side snare.
The Pearl M-80 snare drum makes an incredible alternate or side snare. This snare offers poplar wood construction and a compact 10 x 4 in. size for explosive power and projection. The drum offers bright, biting tone and mounts to a standard percussion mount or rests on a snare stand.
- Perfect as an alternate or side snare
- Poplar wood construction and compact size
- Bright, biting tone
- Mounts to standard percussion mount or rests on snare stand
Pocket-sized explosiveness. Order today!
- Snare Size: 10" x 4"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Shell Material: Poplar
- Shell Construction: Multi-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Throw-Off: Tap-style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Info Not Available
- Heads: Factory
- Finish Type: Wrap
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.