- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Music City Custom Masters Maple Reserve
Nicotine White Marine Pearl (Large)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36990 000001000 K36990000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Masters Maple Reserve is a natural choice for the most discerning musical pallet. This classic integration increases shell stability and tonal contro...Click To Read More About This Product
Featuring 4-ply Maple reinforcement rings.
Masters Maple Reserve is a natural choice for the most discerning musical pallet. This classic integration increases shell stability and tonal control, delivering rich, sustained lows and lively sonic punch. The MRV Series uses Premium North American Maple veneers from our exclusive Masterworks supply vault, the thin, 4-ply shell configuration (with reinforcement rings).
Pearl’s Superior Shell Technology utilizes a proprietary technique for achieving the ultimate air chamber. It begins with select woods chosen for their unique acoustic attributes, milled to precise thickness with overlapping scarf joint seams, for a perfect air-tight fit.
The wood plies are saturated with Pearl’s proprietary “AcoustiGlue” that permeates every pore and dries to the exact consistency of the wood for optimum resonance.
Finally, the plies are formed in high-temperature molds with 1000 PSI of hydraulic pressure to produce perfect drum shells that exhibit superior tone, optimal resonance and extreme strength.
- 12 x 8" Mounted Tom
- 14 x 14" Floor Tom
- 20 x 14" Bass Drum
- Snare, Hardware, and Cymbals not included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.