Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Pearl Music City Custom Masters Maple Reserve Double Bass Shell Pack Mirror Chrometrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A handcrafted, custom kit featuring two bass drums and rich powerful tone.
INTRODUCING MUSIC CITY CUSTOM
For over 40 years, Pearl’s exclusive USA Artist Custom shop has been collaborating with some of the most illustrious names in drumming to handcraft personal touring kits; featured on the largest live show stages across the world. Pearl's new Music City Custom Series now allows you to experience the same level of service and pride, by owning an exclusive kit precision CNC drilled and fully assembled at their custom shop facility within Pearl’s USA corporate headquarters in Nashville, TN.
MUSIC CITY CUSTOM STARTS WITH REFERENCE
Pearl is known to produce some of the finest drum shells available today, and their top of the line Masterworks and Reference shells are truly without equal. The exclusive SST shell forming process is often copied, but never duplicated. Music City Custom drums features pristine shells of the finest wood plies, manufactured in Pearl’s renowned overseas Masterworks facility, and available in your choice of either Reference (RF), Reference Pure (RFP), or Masters Maple Reserve (MRV) shell specifications.
EXCITING NEW FINISHES AND DIECAST HOOPS
Choose from 35 beautiful covered finishes, and either RF, RFP, MRV shell specifications to experience what our top endorsees have enjoyed for years. Music City Custom RFP Series has 1.6 mm FatTone Hoops offering increased strength and articulation. The Music City Custom RF Series MasterCast Hoop system prevents binding and allows the shell to resonate to its absolute fullest potential.
GET IT WHEN YOU NEED IT
Pearl's goal is to complete each Music City Custom kit within 14 business days from the date they receive your order through one of their many authorized dealers. No one in the industry does this. Quick custom manufacturing, together with Pearl’s exclusive lifetime warranty, massive size and color choice selections, and industry-leading craftsmanship all combine to set a new standard.
From hand-covering each and every shell, to precision CNC drilling, hand assembly and on to a final painstaking inspection process of every detail of each kit’s manufacture, Music City Custom provides everyone the true artist experience and a drum set like no other.
- Shells are CNC drilled, covered, and hand-assembled in Music City, USA
- Completed drums are shipped 14 working days from date of order
- 4-ply Maple shell (w/4-ply Maple reinforcement rings) and 45-degree Bearing Edge
- Aluminum OptiMount Suspension System
- Low-contact CL Bridge Lug
- 1.6 mm FatTone Hoops
- Lifetime Warranty
Call or click to order today!
Music City Custom Masters Maple Reserve Double Bass Shell Pack Specifications:Configuration
- Bass drum(s): 24 x 16 in.
- Tom(s): 12 x 9, 13 x 10 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 16, 18 x 16 in.
- Snare: 14 x 6-1/2 in.
- Total pieces: 7
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 4-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Not specified
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Maple
- Material: Aluminum
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Patented
- Lugs: Low-Mass
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Wrap
- Country of origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.