- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Soundcheck Complete 5-pc. Drum Set with Hardware and Zildjian Planet Z Cymbals
- Write a Review
- #J48058 000002000 J48058000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pearl, the world's largest drum manufacturer, proudly presents the newly-updated Soundcheck Series 5-pc. drum set. True to Pearl's legacy of drum-bui...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great drum set with everything the beginner or intermediate drummer needs.
Pearl, the world's largest drum manufacturer, proudly presents the newly-updated Soundcheck Series 5-pc. drum set. True to Pearl's legacy of drum-building excellence, Soundcheck comes complete with a 22 x 18 in. bass drum, a 16 x 14 in. floor tom, 12 x 9 in. and 10 x 8 in. toms, and a 14 x 6.5 in. snare drum. Newly upgraded with an unbeatable double-braced hardware package and Zildjian Planet Z Crash, Hi-Hat, and Ride cymbals, Soundcheck is crafted to be everything you'd expect from a Pearl drum set.
Soundcheck's bass drum, tom toms, and snare feature a 9-ply Poplar shell for optimum tonal power.
Soundcheck's included hardware package is second-to-none in its price-point. All stands have heavy piping, height-adjustable tube joints, heavy double-braced legs, and multi-angle locking tilters to keep drums and cymbals in the right position every time.
Designed after Pearl's award-winning Eliminator pro pedal line, the Soundcheck kick pedal's double-chain drive action and adjustability create smooth, effortless play.
Included Planet Z cymbals are made in the USA by Zildjian and include a 20 in. Ride, 16 in. Crash, and a set of 13 in. Hi-hats.
With a matching shell and finish, the Soundcheck snare is full of attack and power, yet sensitive enough for drumming at any volume.
Soundcheck's kick drum has an extended tension/tuning range, for thumping bass frequencies you can feel in your chest.
- Bass drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 10" x 8", 12" x 9"
- Floor tom(s): 16" x 14"
- Snare: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total pieces: 5
- Cymbals: Yes
- Total cymbals: 3
- Hardware: Yes
- Bass pedal: Yes
- Hi-hat stand: Yes
- Boom stand: Yes
- Straight stand: Yes
- Throne: Info not available
- Hardware pieces: 4
- Shell material: Poplar
- Construction: 9-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: Info not available
- Drum Hardware
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Info Not Available
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Wrap
- Origin country: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.