- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pintech VisuLite Professional Dual Zone Chokeable Crash Cymbal
14 in. Translucent Red
- Write a Review
- #J08406 000002001 J08406000002001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pintech's Visulite Series cymbals offer full-surface triggering, a quiet foam strike zone, and a choice of 12 brilliant colors. Hand-formed and sculp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Colorful cymbal triggers for colorful drummers.
Pintech's Visulite Series cymbals offer full-surface triggering, a quiet foam strike zone, and a choice of 12 brilliant colors. Hand-formed and sculpted by our professional craftspeople, each cymbal possesses its own attitude and sense of style, and is made specifically with you in mind. Superior triggering technology, a solid understanding of proper cymbal feel, and visually arresting designs make Pintech triggers the logical choice for professionals and committed players everywhere.
Pintech is played by some of the biggest names in music including Black Eyed Peas, Linkin Park, Living Colour and many, many more.Formed out of 1/4³acrylic, the Visulite Series of cymbals have a heavier weight than standard electronic cymbals, which provides you with a more natural feel and response.Backed by Pintech's exclusive lifetime warranty, and 100% American Made!
Pintech's exclusive superior trigger technology
Incredible response and sensitivity
Single, Dual or Triple Zone available
All Dual Zone cymbals have a chokeable capability
Natural feel and durability
12 color choices
Available in: 10³, 12³, 13³, 14³, 16³ and 18³ Sizes
Styles: Splash, Crash, Ride, Hi-hats and China
Order today and set yourself apart.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.