- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pork Pie Little Squealer Steel Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Product 582888
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Little Squealer steel snare is a very punchy drum that will cut through the band's mix and drive the groove hard. Features triple-flange hoops, a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cut through the mix with some powerful thump.
The Little Squealer steel snare is a very punchy drum that will cut through the band's mix and drive the groove hard. Features triple-flange hoops, a solid and responsive throw-off, and the Pork Pie logo.
Pork Pie drums are coveted and played by drummers all over the world. Like fine wine, there is no questioning an authentic Pork Pie drum. Pork Pie drums are known for their true sounds. Whether recorded or live, the difference in your sound can be credited to your custom Pork Pie drums. Hearing is believing.
Gives you every dynamic level from a whisper to a roar.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.