- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Remo 3 Versa Timbaus
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94678 000001000 H94678000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Versa 3 Timbau pack from Remo includes 3 Timbaus nested. Versa Drums, a revolutionary new line of World Percussion products designed to encourage...Click To Read More About This Product
A set of nestable timbau drums ideal for beginners, but fit for all styles and skills.
The Versa 3 Timbau pack from Remo includes 3 Timbaus nested. Versa Drums, a revolutionary new line of World Percussion products designed to encourage and enhance the use of drumming in recreational music making, education, medicine, and social settings.
The Versa Timbau is manufactured with Remo's Acousticon drum shell, the TF 15 Skyndeep drumhead, "Taper-Fit Drum Coupling" which is engineered to create an easy, self-sealing fit between drumhead and drum shell for optimum sound quality. Suitable for early to professional applications, the Versa Timbau is light in weight, but packs a punchy bass tone that impresses tunable drums. With over 55 years of drumhead technology Remo's pre-tuned Versa drumhead is tuned for optimum performance.
Lightweight, nestable and compact, the Versa Timbau Drum is the latest in a long line of Remo innovations and features Remo's "Taper-Fit Drum Coupling" drumhead. This technology, patent pending both domestically and internationally, is engineered to create an easy, self-sealing fit with the Versa pretuned drumhead giving the Versa Timbau Drum rich bass tones and an overall high quality of sound.
Easily remove the drumhead and play it like a frame drum or switch the head from another Versa drum to transform sound of the drum. For easy portability and space saving storage, the Versa Timbau Drums are nestable.
- Synthetic Acousticon drum shell
- Taper-Fit Drum Coupling drumhead
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.