- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rhythm Tech Eclipse Bongos
7 and 8.5 in. Red Craft
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58151 000001001 L58151000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rhythm Tech Eclipse Bongos feature traditional hardware and durable, earth-safe hardwood. They feature traditional rims for a sturdy, heavie...Click To Read More About This Product
Bongo pair with sturdy rims.
The Rhythm Tech Eclipse Bongos feature traditional hardware and durable, earth-safe hardwood. They feature traditional rims for a sturdy, heavier feel and 7" and 8.5" heads. The rims are attached to a frame that lifts the bongos off a table a bit, so they can be played tabletop and still be able to breathe.
Great looking, great sounding bongo pair, available in different finishes.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.