- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogers Dyna-Sonic Snare Drum with Bread & Butter Lugs
- Write a Review
- Product L38307
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rogers Dyna-Sonic Snare with Bread & Butter Lugs is the drum that “couldn’t be built”. This is the drum that solved a problem that “couldn’t ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Experience the Dyna-Sonic difference.
The Rogers Dyna-Sonic Snare with Bread & Butter Lugs is the drum that “couldn’t be built”. This is the drum that solved a problem that “couldn’t be solved”. Before Dyna-Sonic, you tightened the snares, and the snares choked the head. Dyna-Sonic changes all that. Because your snares ride on an exclusive floating snare frame. They ride with the snare head, never dampen it. There’s no choking. There’s never and snare slap.
Pinpoint Definition: You hear the result of each stroke, even at full power always without distortion
Choke-Free Sound: Always clear and crisp, never mushy
Faster Stick Rebound: You get added speed and better feel with half the effort. Your drum head feels solid, never soft
Full Dynamic Range: Everywhere on the head. There are no dead spots, even at the edges
The Sound: This drum has true musical sound. The tone quality is built in – by the unique combination of the floating snares, head, and custom shell
Simplest Adjustment: Of any drum, a single tension screw gives you one-point uniform tensioning. Set it, and forget it
With a traditional snare drum, choking results from snare wires being pulled up too tight from the strainer knob when trying to dial out snare vibration and dry up or “crisp” up the sound. With the Dyna-Sonic snare frame, the concept is to allow the snare tension to be controlled on the frame itself, while the strainer knob simply brings the frame up to just “kiss” the bottom head. This results is superior sensitivity over the entire head and allows for all snare adjustment, from “dry” to “loose”, to be controlled from the frame itself.
Roger’s product designer, Joe Thompson said it best in his Jan 16, 1962 patent application for the Dyna-Sonic snare rail system: “The goal of this invention is to provide a drum with ‘floating snares’, which can be tensioned without putting pressure on the head, on a drum with no snare beds.”
The Dyna-Sonic snare frame is that same exclusive floating snare frame design. Made of cast steel, the frame comes complete with snare wire mounted. The single tension screw located at the end of the frame, gives one-point uniformed tensioning with simple hand adjustment. Set it, and it remains in the desired position.
- Pinpoint Definition – You hear the result of each stroke, even at full power always without distortion.
- Choke-Free Sound – Always clear and crisp, never mushy.
- Faster Stick Rebound – You get added speed and better feel with half the effort Your drum head feels solid, never soft.
- Full Dynamic Range – Everywhere on the head There are no dead spots, even at the edges.
- The Sound – This drum has true musical sound. The tone quality is built in – by the unique combination of the floating snares, head, and custom shell
- Simplest Adjustment – Of any drum, a single tension screw gives you one-point uniform tensioning. Set it, and forget it.
Call or click to order today!
- Choke-free sound
- Faster stick rebound
- Full dynamic range
- True musical sound from combination of the floating snares, head and custom shell
- Simplest adjustment with a single tension screw
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear