- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland CY-15R V-Cymbal Ride
- 441924 000000000 441924000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland CY-15R V-Cymbal Ride is a fifteen-inch electronic ride cymbal with the same movement as an acoustic ride. A selectable dual-trigger system...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wide tonal range with acoustic cymbal response.
The Roland CY-15R V-Cymbal Ride is a fifteen-inch electronic ride cymbal with the same movement as an acoustic ride. A selectable dual-trigger system (edge/bow or bow/bell) allows for use as a ride cymbal or a large crash cymbal. Better still, simultaneous 3-way sensing (edge/bow/bell) is possible using the V-Drums TD-10 sound module equipped with the latest version of TDW-1 Wave and System Expansion Board. With this board, the Roland CY-15R even provides positional sensing on the bow section of the cymbal, allowing for incremental tonal changes in the manner of an acoustic ride.
- Fifteen-inch ride cymbal with realistic playing feel
- Selectable dual-trigger system for use as a ride or large crash
- Simultaneous triple sensing (using TD-10 Sound Module with TDW-1 with V-Cymbal Control)
- Compatible with all Roland TD-Series/SPD-Series sound modules
The ride you can ride for the rest of the trip. With unlimited possibilities for collectible cymbal sounds. Put it in your cart today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.