- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland Dual-Trigger Mesh V-Pad
Black 12 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 449922 000001076 449922000001076
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland Dual-Trigger Mesh V-Pads have a brand new sensor mechanism for more accurate triggering, plus a cool black finish. The mesh V-Pad features...Click To Read More About This Product
Improving on the world's most popular electronic percussion pads!
The Roland Dual-Trigger Mesh V-Pads have a brand new sensor mechanism for more accurate triggering, plus a cool black finish. The mesh V-Pad features Roland's latest dual-triggering technology, resulting in more even and accurate sensing between the head and rim. This is the first Roland V-Pad with rim shot capabilities on the toms--including the actual "rim click" sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.