- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland Dual Zone Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad
- Write a Review
- H92402 000001000 H92402000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Dual-Trigger Cymbal Pad (CY-5) features a 12-inch playing zone and swing movement for more drummer-friendly triggering. The pad also provides se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A dual-zone cymbal pad suitable for use as a hi-hat, crash or effects cymbal.
This Dual-Trigger Cymbal Pad (CY-5) features a 12-inch playing zone and swing movement for more drummer-friendly triggering. The pad also provides separate bow and edge triggering. The CY-5 is ideally used as a hi-hat pad, but can also be used as an additional cymbal pad, such as a splash, on V-Drum kits.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.