- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland PD-85 Mesh Dual Zone V Drum Trigger Pad
Black 8 in.
- Write a Review
- #449936 000001110 449936000001110
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Roland's 8" dual-zone V-Pads feature dual-triggering technology, resulting in more consistent and accurate sensing between the head and rim. Built ta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Expand your V Drum kit!
Roland's 8" dual-zone V-Pads feature dual-triggering technology, resulting in more consistent and accurate sensing between the head and rim. Built tank-tough and ready to take a pounding, these new-generation drum pads are available in both black and white finishes with chrome bracket. When used as tom-toms for TD-20 and TD-12 sound modules, Roland's PD-85 pads let you play rimshots, and the sound will change depending on the strength of your stroke.
- Patented mesh head technology
- Great acoustic feel
- Dual trigger capability
- Compatible with all TD-series sound modules
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.