Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Roland RT-MicS-P 3-in-1 Module, Trigger and Acoustic Microphone with Power Supplytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Convert your snare and toms into digital pads for bold hybrid performance.
Layer Acoustic and Digital Sounds on Your Snare and Toms
Nobody wants to sound like every other drummer on the scene, and the RT-MicS makes it easy to layer sounds for head-turning snare and tom performance. It’s simple to trigger the eight preloaded sounds - just hit the drum with the RT-MicS attached and your chosen electronic sound will be played simultaneously. But layering sounds is where it gets interesting, with one hit giving you both a sample-based sound and a raw acoustic sound. Perhaps you’ll choose to enhance your snare, mixing that familiar acoustic crack with a complementary snare sound from the RT-MicS. Or maybe you’ll layer a tambourine onto the snare drum for a soulful backbeat
Import Your Original Sampled Sounds for a Truly Memorable Performance
When you’ve got a killer drum sound in mind, the RT-MicS is the fastest way to include it in your performance. First, download the free RT-MicS Sender software for transferring your original sample data to the unit. Then, import up to eight sounds (10 seconds max) via USB and get creative. You could mix your acoustic snare and toms with sound effects, or layer them with other instruments that you can’t bring to the gig, like gongs and timpani. Alternatively, to save precious setup time, you could import tambourine or shaker sounds (no mics needed) and trigger them by striking your drums. For extra flexibility, you can even set the RT-MicS Sender software so that imported sounds are only triggered when you hit the rim.
Customize Your Snare and Toms with Onboard Mic
You love your trusty snare and toms—but imagine if you could take that raw sound and push it even further. The RT-MicS makes it easy, attaching to the rim of your acoustic drums and recording their sound with the onboard mic (no external gear needed). Having captured the original acoustic tone, it’s time to go deeper – processing, customizing or adding external effects like delay and compressor. Within just a few minutes, you could have a unique drum sound unlike anyone else on the circuit.
Hassle-Free Live Performance with Flexible Outputs
As a gigging drummer, you need flexible gear that can adapt as your circumstances change. The RT-MicS puts you in charge, with open-ended output options that support live performance in every type of venue. You could output the electronic sound and captured snare/tom sound separately, or mix them both together for the prefect blend. Both volume levels are adjustable for fast balancing during performance, while the electronic sound is muted by simply holding down the large tone select button.
Fast Set Up, Simple Operation, Powerful Performance
Some players are wary of embracing hybrid drumming, thinking that it’s unfamiliar and complicated which could lead to lengthy setups at the venue. The RT-MicS is a simple and intuitive entry point into this fascinating world. It couldn’t be simpler to attach the unit onto the rim of your snare or tom—no additional tools required—then adjust sensitivity and threshold levels using the no-nonsense threshold dial. The speedy setup ensures you won’t miss a beat when you arrive late to the venue, while optional battery operation means you can take your mind-blowing hybrid sounds to the street.
- Drum trigger, sound source, mic and mixer integrated into a single compact unit
- Includes power supply
- User samples can be imported via USB
- 8 preloaded sounds including hand-clap and snare variations
- Piezo pickup and mic-equipped for triggering electronic sounds and capturing acoustic sounds
- Separate outputs for electronic sounds (via piezo pickup) and acoustic sounds (via mic)
- Electronic output can be used as mix output for both electronic and mic sounds
- Battery operation (006P/9V) ideal for street performance
- Easy to set up, simple to operate
- Download free RT-MicS Wave Sender (PC/Mac) for transferring user samples to unit
Call or click to order today!
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.