- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland SPD-30KIT Octapad Mini Kit
- Write a Review
- Product K47344
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expand the capabilities of the OCTAPAD SPD-30 with this compact but powerful mini-kit. The OCTAPAD SPD-30 includes over 650 professional quality drum...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect as an addition to your acoustic kit on stage, or as a powerful studio tool for sound creation.
Expand the capabilities of the OCTAPAD SPD-30 with this compact but powerful mini-kit. The OCTAPAD SPD-30 includes over 650 professional quality drum, percussion, FX, and synth sounds. With 8 great feeling pads for great response. By connecting the KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal and the FD-9 Hi-Hat Control Pedal to the OCTAPAD, your creative possibilities are enhanced.
The Version 2 system upgrade expands the SPD-30’s onboard kit and phrase libraries, and add powerful new features and functions. Roland’s original Octapad profoundly changed the landscape of electronic percussion. The size of a briefcase, the Octapad offered drummers and percussionists the equivalent of an entire electronic rig in one self-contained unit—a new level of convenience and expression. Today, decades later, an exciting new chapter in Octapad history begins. The SPD-30 blends the world’s most essential sounds with the latest triggering technology in a road-tough package that’s ready for the most demanding performers.
FD-9 Hi-hat Control Pedal
Roland’s FD-9 hi-hat controller pedal is the smart way to drive down decibels. Designed for ultra-quiet home practice, the unit’s patent-pending link mechanism means dramatic noise reduction when the pedal is depressed. Expressive players will also appreciate this compact pedal’s authentic hi-hat feel, with smooth transitions between open/closed/half-open positions. With the Roland FD-9, you can play as hard as you like, as late as you want.
KT-9 Kick Trigger Pedal
Featuring innovative technology from Roland, the KT-9 provides authentic feel and playability in a low-noise kick trigger pedal for V-Drums sound modules and other electronic percussion instruments. The all-in-one design offers fast, fluid response and a unique reverse-action trigger mechanism that makes the pedal not only compact in size, but also far quieter in operation than a kick pad played with a standard pedal and beater.
PDS-10 Pad Stand
It’s the successor to the PDS-15, and features a newly improved angle clamp that provides 200 degrees of tilt. The stand is designed to be used with Roland’s HPD-, SPD-, VG-, and VB-series instruments, which include the HandSonic 10, HandSonic 15, SPD-20, SPD-S, VG-99, and VB-99.
- OCTAPAD SPD-30 with 8 Dynamic pads and over 650 professional quality sounds
- KT-9 Kick Trigger Pedal for accurate triggering and quiet operation
- FD-9 Hi-Hat Control Pedal for accurate performance and quiet operation
- Ideal as a compact percussion MIDI controller
- Includes sturdy PDS-10 stand to support the OCTAPAD SPD-30
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.