- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland TD-15 Sound Module
- Write a Review
- Product H82852
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powered by SuperNATURAL, this mid-range V-Drums sound engine provides top-tier playability, superb expressiveness, and pro-level operation. It' a pow...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
V-Tour Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL.
Powered by SuperNATURAL, this mid-range V-Drums sound engine provides top-tier playability, superb expressiveness, and pro-level operation. It' a powerful-yet-affordable module for the live stage and recording studio.
Derived from the flagship TD-30' SuperNATURAL concept, the TD-15 also provides a complete and natural drumming experience when played with V-Tour series pads. Thanks to Behavior Modeling Technology, the response becomes much more precise and faster, and the ambience enhances the sounds more realistically ” all of which were difficult to realize with the previous sound module.
Behavior Modeling Technology
Beyond the physical modeling of instruments, Roland goes a step further by modeling the instrument' distinctive behavior and how it responds to the performer, resulting in natural, expressive sounds that evolve organically in realtime.
Internal Songs and Song Player
The TD-15 is equipped with realistic and powerful onboard backing songs and loop phrases, which are perfect for practicing as well as for the pure enjoyment of playing along. With a USB flash drive connected to the module, you can play back audio files (WAV, MP3) directly from the USB flash drive. You can mix the balance of your drumming with the backing track, change the tempo of the song with the Speed Control, loop specific sections with A-B repeat, and take your practice sessions to a new level.
Advanced Practice Tools
Roland' highly acclaimed Coach Mode is onboard the TD-15, including Time Check, Quiet Count, and Warm Ups ” a full set of exercises for self-improvement. In addition, QUICK REC lets you easily record and play back your own performance. This is a convenient way to repeatedly record yourself practicing and evaluate your performance.
By connecting the TD-15 to your computer with a single USB cable, you can transmit audio and MIDI data. It' a simple, convenient method for interfacing with the DT-1 V-Drums Tutor, V-Drums Friend Jam, and/or your favorite DAW software.
Air Recorder and V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone
The TD-15 is also compatible with the Air Recorder and V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone. These are new iOS Apps for Roland Wireless Connect, an innovative system that allows Roland electronic musical instruments to communicate fluidly with the iPhone.
*Requires the WNA1100-RL wireless USB adapter (sold separately).
*iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- New sensing technology with Behavior Modeling provides a complete and natural drumming experience
- Coach and Quick Rec functions help build skills effectively at home, school, or any place of practice
- Large-sized LCD and simple user interface provides easy operation
- USB-MIDI/Audio can conveniently connect to computer applications
- Quick Edit buttons provide instant editing control over tuning, muffling, and strainer
- Assignable Click out and illuminated ring/kit buttons enhance professional live use
Buy today and wield the world of percussion in the palm of your stand!
- Drum Kits: 100
- Instruments: 500
- Instrument Parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, Tone Color, Volume, Pan
- Effect Types: Ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer Multi effect (10 types)
- Ambience Parameters: Type, Character, Size, Wall, Shape
- Song: Preset songs: 23 CD-ROM: SONG: 38, PATTERN: 22
- Quick Rec: Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note, Recording method: Real-time Maximum note storage: approx. 30,000 notes
- USB Memory Song Player: File format: WAV/MP3
- Illumination Ring: Dynamic, Kick, Tempo
- Display: 64 x 128 dots graphic type LCD (backlit LCD)
- TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-HatControl Extra Trigger Input jacks: 2 (CRASH2, AUX) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type) MIDI OUT connector USB COMPUTER port USB MEMORY port
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio, USB flash memory)
- Output Impedance: 1.0 k ohms
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw: 450 mA
- Owner's Manual CD-ROM (Play-along Audio Song/USB Driver) AC adaptor Special connection cable Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2 Sound module mounting plate
- Options (sold separately):
- Pads (PD series, PDX series) Cymbals (CY series) Kick (KD series) Hi-hat (VH-11) Hi-hat control pedal (FD series) Stand (MDS series) Cymbal mount (MDY series) Pad mount (MDH series) Acoustic drum trigger(RT series) Personal drum monitor: PM-10,PM-30 V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X V-Drums mat (TDM-20/TDM-10) USB flash memory * Use USB flash memory sold by Roland. Roland cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
- Size and Weight
- Width: 6-1/8 inches (154mm)
- Depth: 3-9/16 inches (89mm)
- Height: 8-7/8 inches (225mm)
- Weight: 1 lbs. 9 oz. (685g)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Improves Sound
Comments about Roland TD-15 Sound Module:
I upgraded from the TD-11 to this because of the extra inputs, more built-in instruments, more editable parameters & more banks to save kits. First thing to do with a TD-11 and TD-15 is raise the sensitivity settings for each pad to at least 17 (the lower default sensitivity values hampers overall volume of the kits.) Second thing to do is get custom kits from vExpressions ltd. Then play and enjoy, the Supernatural engine is the most realistic experience a person can have on an electronic kit. No more "machine gun" type sounds when doing rolls on the snare and cymbals. You can even make the snare buzz when hitting toms and kick if you want. The "song" function is great, load up a flash drive with mp3's or drumless backing tracks and playalong all from the module, even speed down or set up a loop if needed.
- Difficult To Use
Comments about Roland TD-15 Sound Module:
waste of money if you plan on expanding your kit... "ever"