- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland TD-25KVX V-Drums Electronic Drum Set with KD-180 Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25550 000000000 L25550000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the TD-25KVX, serious drummers can tap into high-end V-Drums playability in a mid-level kit, with the strong visual presence and feel to make ev...Click To Read More About This Product
This top-shelf e-kit provides expressive playability and quick customization for an immersive drumming experience.
With the TD-25KVX, serious drummers can tap into high-end V-Drums playability in a mid-level kit, with the strong visual presence and feel to make every player feel at home. Equipped with a sound engine derived from the TD-30 V-Drums series, the TD-25KVX delivers all the acclaimed expressiveness that makes Roland’s top-line V-Drums the undisputed choice of pro players everywhere. A streamlined interface makes it easy to create personalized kits, while the built-in audio recording function lets you capture drum performances for evaluation and sharing. Other premium features include a large 12" dual-mesh snare pad with positional sensing, which fits to a regular snare drum stand for flexible positioning, 10" mesh-head pads for toms, delivering a more-natural playing feel and VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for playing with authentic hi-hat techniques. The KD-180 Bass Drum features an 18" genuine acoustic shell with built-in pad system, which delivers incredible acoustic feel and distinctive ‘acoustic kit’ looks.
Unrivaled Sound and Expressiveness
The TD-25KVX delivers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from the TD-30 module. The sound engine responds naturally and organically to your playing in every way, providing the dynamic, interactive feel that’s essential for reaching the highest levels of musical expression. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is detailed, accurate, and ultra smooth.
High-End Feel and Playability
When you sit down at the TD-25KVX, you’ll enjoy expressive playability that rivals high-end V-Drums sets. The 12" PD-128S-BC snare pad and three 10" PDX-100 tom pads will make acoustic drummers feel at home and provide great playing feel. There’s a full complement of Roland’s 2-ply mesh-head pads for that legendary V-Drums feel, with positional sensing on the snare pad that provides subtle, organic tonal changes depending on where the pad is struck. The cymbals have a natural swinging motion and support chokes, bow/edge sounds on crashes, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. Mounting on a standard hi-hat stand, the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds for executing traditional playing techniques to perfection.
KD-180 Bass Drum Enhances Acoustic Feel and Strong Visual Presence
There’s no denying the satisfying feel and onstage presence of an old-school acoustic bass drum. If you love the feel of your acoustic kick, the KD-180 Bass Drum Trigger will feel instantly familiar, thanks to Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics that work alongside the 18" acoustic shell to ‘move air’ and provide resistance as the beater hits the head. Meanwhile, the KD-180 makes a visual statement on any stage. It provides stable, consistent, and accurate triggering, and is fully compatible with double kick pedals.
Call Up Kits and Start Playing Immediately
With its no-nonsense interface, the TD-25KVX’s sound module lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away. Easy to grab while holding sticks, the large center dial allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others. After you’ve selected a style, press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. Next step? Start playing!
Customize Kits for Your Personal Style
The TD-25KVX makes it simple to edit sounds to suit your playing touch or a specific style of music. Just hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the module’s knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Your changes are saved automatically as you edit, eliminating the need to fuss with extra steps. If you don’t like your most recent tweaks, you can easily undo them and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
Play Along with Tracks and Record Audio Performances
Want a little jamming music to play along with? Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs and get lost in playing for hours. In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web. It’s also possible to record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick, offering a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming with friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine, based on the TD-30 V-Drums series
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- 12" 2-ply mesh-head PDX-128S-BC snare pad, with positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing, snare-stand mountable
- Three 10" PDX-100 dual-mesh tom pads
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- Two CY-12C 12" crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13" ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-180 Bass Drum, featuring an 18" acoustic shell for acoustic feel and visual presence
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.