- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland TD-50 V-Drums Sound Module
- Write a Review
- #J45555 000000000 J45555000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An ideal centerpiece for your Roland V-Drums kit, the TD-50 Drum Sound Module helps produce sounds with more realism, natural resonance, clarity and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Roland's top-of-the-line module for the ultimate V-Drums experience.
An ideal centerpiece for your Roland V-Drums kit, the TD-50 Drum Sound Module helps produce sounds with more realism, natural resonance, clarity and a wider dynamic range to capture every nuance of the player’s technique. The TD-50 Drum Sound Module includes high-resolution sound elements to recreate deliver sounds that are vivid, bold and practical for performance.
Using Roland’s “Prismatic Sound Modeling” technology and integrating the V-Drums advanced trigger-sensing technology, the sound is more dynamic sound and faithfully responds to the drummer’s technique and nuance of how the drums are played physically as well as musically.
The professional editing functions of the sounds has been expanded allowing you for even more customizing options to shape sounds and create kits suitable for any style of music. A user sample import function has been added allowing the drummer to add their own .WAV files to the TD-50 to trigger your own sounds, loops, or even layer the imported samples internally to create unique new sounds to expand your creativity and musical expression.
Additionally, audio output connections have been enhanced providing more flexibility for recording, live performance, or rehearsal and personal practice session.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.