- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland TD-50KV-RM V-Drums Kit with Custom Wrap, KD-A22P-RM Bass Drum and Custom Randy May Rack
- Write a Review
- L28817 000000000 L28817000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As an ambitious pro drummer, you know that anything less than the ultimate sound and feel will hold you back. Introducing to the flagship series - th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A truly customized look and approach to Roland V-Drums for performance and studio.
As an ambitious pro drummer, you know that anything less than the ultimate sound and feel will hold you back. Introducing to the flagship series - the new to the U.S. Roland TD-50KV-RM Custom V-Drums kit, featuring the Randy May MAATS™ AIRLIFT™ Rack. Created for top-flight performance, this rack provides the ultimate playability experience, coupled with a powerful on-stage look. Thanks to the MAATS™ Magnetic Air Adjustment Suspension System tom mounts, along with the other one-of-a-kind technology features, this electronic kit expands Roland’s most impressive and wider-ranging sounds with a look and feel all its own. The stylish, silver matte wrap on the unique pad configuration, featuring the 22” KD-A22P-RM kick drum, deepens the customization of this limited-edition Roland V-Drums kit. Built on the foundation of the industry-leading TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling, the advanced processor is complemented by digital snare and ride pads, which feature multi-element sensor systems and high-speed digital communication with the module, along with top-line tom, crash, and hi-hat pads. Offering supreme playability and unmatched expression, the TD-50KV-RM is the ultimate standard in customized electronic drums.
Create a Powerful On-Stage Presence with State-of-theArt Features and Functionality of the Randy May MAATS™ AIRLIFT™ Rack AIRlift™ Technology Integrated with a patented air suspension system, these telescoping tubes glides up and down effortlessly, ensuring easy, instant setup and positioning of the electronic drums, cymbals and controller mount while simultaneously ensuring they will not fall vertically. The result is quick, smooth and exact adjustments every time. Advanced Tripod Technology (ATS™) Utilizing the MAY Stadium Hardware patented tripod system, a single leg can adjust independently of the other two legs to ensure stable, secure support of the rack, and thus the instruments, regardless of the playing surface. Ergonomic wing bolts provide even greater torque values with less effort during setup. Pivot-Rail Adjustment Utilizing clevis joints on the side rails of the rack, the Pivot- Rail system provides even further adjustment by pivoting the rails in either direction (to and from) thus resulting in the preferred proximity of the instruments to the player. AIRlift 360 Specifically designed for the cymbal boom arm and articulating controller mount, AIRlift™ 360 creates unprecedented adjustment and effortless player positioning, without the necessity of a memory lock when performing space is limited. Durability Fabricated out of tempered aircraft aluminum alloy, the MAATS™ AIRlift™ Rack embodiment creates an optimally lightweight result without sacrificing strength and stability. Compatibility The MAATS™ AIRlift™ Rack is compatible with Roland TD-50K and KV series, as well as TD30K and KV series V Drums
Configuration A: One rack tom Two floor toms One side snare or tom
Configuration B: Two rack toms Two floor toms
MAATS™ Create a Premium Feel, Responsiveness, and Playability Create an Acoustic-like Performance Experience These custom designed tom mounts for electronic drum pads respond and feel like performing on acoustic drums with traditional static (tension rod) resonate enhancing suspension mounts. With the electronic drum pad now isolated in its own adjustable magnetic field, the player can personalize each pad to specific feel values. In addition, the MAATS™ attenuates the mechanical vibration from one pad to another. The adjustable magnetic field not only fine tunes the players feel and sensitivity, but it simultaneously contributes in mitigating unwanted double and false triggering. This groundbreaking, patent pending innovative technology has also been designed to retrofit existing Roland MDS-50KV, MDS-50K, and MDS-25 electronic racks.
- Custom Edition Flagship electronic kit with ultimate expression
- Newly developed Randy May MAATS™ AIRLIFT™ Rack and Magnetic Air Adjustment Suspension System pad mounts
- Custom Pad Configuration with custom wrap: Two PD-108-RM pads (one rack tom & one side snare) and two PD-128-RM floor tom pads
- TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and all-new onboard sounds
- Newly developed 14" PD-140DS digital snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- New 18" CY-18DR digital ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
- Additional cymbal pads include VH-13 V-Hi-Hat, CY-14C crash, and CY-15R crash/ride
- KD-A22P-RM 22” Kick Drum Trigger
- Play your own WAV samples via an SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.