- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland V-Cymbal Ride
- Write a Review
- H99492 000001000 H99492000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Experience acoustic-like ride cymbal performance with the Roland CY-13R. The enlarged bow area and a natural swing motion enhances the playing feel, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This V-Cymbal has a natural feel and stick return along with more accurate triggering.
Experience acoustic-like ride cymbal performance with the Roland CY-13R. The enlarged bow area and a natural swing motion enhances the playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
- Includes three triggers (bow/bell/edge)
- Dual connection cables
- Wingnut, stopper and felt washer
- Cable ties for a tidy setup
A ride that provides the ping and swing without the ting. Pick it up today!
- Size: 13 1/16"
- Depth: 13 1/16"
- Height: 1 15/16"
- Weight: 2lbs 7oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.