- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland V-Pad Snare for TD-30KV Black Chrome
- Write a Review
- H80988 000000001 H80988000000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland PD-128S Snare V-Pad features a new rim sensor that has been specifically developed for this 12-inch snare mesh head pad. The sensor was de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 12-inch V-Pad with a snare-specific design and an interchangeable brooding black or radiant chrome shell wrap.
The Roland PD-128S Snare V-Pad features a new rim sensor that has been specifically developed for this 12-inch snare mesh head pad. The sensor was designed to operate in conjunction with the TD-30 Drum Sound Module to accurately detect dynamics and rim-shot depth. The pad also features an exchangeable black-chrome color shell wrap. Designed as a snare drum from the beginning, the PD-128S-BC is snare-stand mountable.
- Features brand new rim sensor
- Dual triggers
- Connection cable
- Snare-stand mountable
A drum pad worthy enough to sit before your throne. Order today!
- Width: 14 1/8"
- Depth: 12 11/16"
- Height: 4 5/8"
- Weight: 6lbs 10oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.