- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian 15" FRX Hi-Hats
- Write a Review
- Product L40668
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
FRX Hats are a pro-level B20 Bronze pairing that delivers exceptional versatility, clean sticking and crisp response. SABIAN FRX (Frequency Reduced) ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect hi-hats to reduce unwanted, harsh frequencies given you the perception of lower volume.
FRX Hats are a pro-level B20 Bronze pairing that delivers exceptional versatility, clean sticking and crisp response. SABIAN FRX (Frequency Reduced) cymbals are designed for playing environments where other cymbals have too much attack. They are NOT low volume cymbals. Rather, they work by cutting specific frequencies that result in the perception of volume. Remove those frequencies, and suddenly FRX Hats sit perfectly in the mix, no matter how hard you play. No compromise – no holding back. FRX are ideal for playing churches, weddings, corporate gigs, small venues, schools, musical theater, cruise ships, drummers who sing, band rehearsals, or any setting where cymbal volume could be a problem: even on the largest stages where a multitude of live mics for singers and acoustic instruments are a challenge. FRX gives real drummers in real situations the freedom to play any gig without holding back.
- Designed for playing environments where traditional cymbals have too much attack
- Pro-level B20 Bronze Hats deliver crisp versatility and clean sticking
- FRX give real drummers in real life situations the freedom to play any gig without holding back
- The ideal solution for any gig where cymbal volume is a challenge
- Protected by SABIAN 2-year warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.