- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian 21" David Garibaldi Limited Edition Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40750 000001000 L40750000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
To celebrate Tower of Power’s 50th anniversary, and the release of their 16th studio album “The Soul Side of Town Vol. 1”, SABIAN has launched a limi...Click To Read More About This Product
A limited-run ride that recaptures David Garibaldi's sound.
To celebrate Tower of Power’s 50th anniversary, and the release of their 16th studio album “The Soul Side of Town Vol. 1”, SABIAN has launched a limited edition 21” HH model named “The Soul Side” Ride. A double-hammered HH ride, “The Soul Side” also includes some subtle HHX hammering for added heat. The buffed raw top and fully lathed bottom are a tip of the hat to the original David Garibaldi 22” Jam Master Ride, originally released by SABIAN in 1998. “The Soul Side” Ride provides the perfect amount of brittle in the high end, a transparent wash, with a touch of heat in its tone, but never loses tip articulation. In Garibaldi’s setup, it blends beautifully between his tight, bright 14” Jam Master Hats and his HHX X-Treme Crashes. Developed with David Garibaldi for that very special Tower of Power sound, only 250 of “The Soul Side” Ride will be made.
- A double-hammered HH ride with subtle HHX hammering for added heat
- The perfect amount of brittle in the high end with transparent wash and a touch of heat in its tone
- Buffed raw top and fully lathed bottom ensures stick articulation is always present
- Developed with David Garibaldi for that very special Tower of Power sound
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.