- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian AAX X-Plosion Cymbal Pack
- Write a Review
- J23041 000000000 J23041000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bursting with energy, the innovative Sabian AAX X-Plosion Pack explodes into your setup. The crashes (16 and free 18 in.) offer bright, full and punc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A crisp, articulate and explosive cymbal set from Sabian.
Bursting with energy, the innovative Sabian AAX X-Plosion Pack explodes into your setup. The crashes (16 and free 18 in.) offer bright, full and punchy attack to cut through any live mix. The 21 in. AAX X-Plosion Ride is a unique size, and an exceptionally crashable light ride to round out Sabian's award-winning AAX X-Plosion family. A large raw bell boosts the crash-ability factor, and combined with our X-Plosion sustain-enhancing process, adds up to a cymbal that's equally at home performing light ride or heavy crash duty.
Add to the mix a free 18 in. crash, and this is a must-have setup.
14" AAX X-Plosion Hats
16" AAX X-Plosion Crash
18" AAX X-Plosion Crash
21" AAX X-Plosion Ride
- Quantity: 4
- Type: Set
- Sizes (in): 14x2/16/18/21
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Partial
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Added Value: Free Crash
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.