- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian Artisan Elite Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J48061 000002000 J48061000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The culmination of centuries of progress in the art of cymbal-making, Artisan Elite are truly modern, innovative cymbals—designed and handcrafted by ...Click To Read More About This Product
The latest addition to the Sabian Artisan Series of cymbals.
The culmination of centuries of progress in the art of cymbal-making, Artisan Elite are truly modern, innovative cymbals—designed and handcrafted by the forward-thinking artisans in the SABIAN Vault.
Artisan Elite are the dark side of Artisan. The extensive multi-peen hammering brings tone that is undoubtedly lower-pitched and drier than other Artisan cymbals. The unique lathing and flatter, lower profile bell results in a woody bell tone that is more integrated with the overall sound of the cymbal. The lathing also delivers articulation that gets close to that of a raw cymbal, but allows the cymbal to open up to a degree – essentially it’s a blend of open tone from the lathed with dry articulation from the unlathed. The feel is softer, but just enough to allow the surface to absorb the stick without over-absorbing energy.
Artisan Elite also differ from other Artisan cymbals in appearance. With unlathed traces of surface revealing tin oxide and other imperfections, this is a cymbal that will appeal to players who like their cymbals not so shiny and blemish-free. It’s a look that’s very well-coordinated with the sound. SABIAN Artisan cymbals have always been masterpieces, pushing forward the art of cymbal making while delivering old-world sound. Artisan Elite are the latest cymbals from Sabian to deliver on the Artisan promise.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Partial
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Multiple
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.