- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian HH Alien Disc Percussion
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H81027 000001000 H81027000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for Living Colour drummer Will Calhoun, the Sabian HH Alien Disc Cymbal produces the spacey effect of solid bronze pierced with sizzling riv...Click To Read More About This Product
This signature "cymbal" offers a unique, spaced out bell sound by way of thick bronze, sizzle and an ultra-rapid decay.
Designed for Living Colour drummer Will Calhoun, the Sabian HH Alien Disc Cymbal produces the spacey effect of solid bronze pierced with sizzling rivets for a funky piece of sound. This cymbal is a great companion for ambient tunes with room for sonic exploration.
The soundtrack and ambiance of space without the lame outfits. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.