- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian HH Series King Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J17171 000002000 J17171000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Goldilocks would love the Sabian HH King Ride ˆ’ it's the "just right" amount of dry, dark and wash. Powerful and sophisticated, it may be the most c...Click To Read More About This Product
A series of complex, dark and dynamic ride cymbals from Sabian.
- Moritz Mueller plays the new Big & Ugly Collection from SABIAN
- Moritz Mueller Reviews the Big & Ugly Collection from SABIAN
- Mario Garruccio Reviews the new Big & Ugly Collection from SABIAN
- Mario Garruccio plays the new Big & Ugly Collection from SABIAN
- Claus Hessler plays the new Big & Ugly Collection from SABIAN
- Claus Hessler Reviews the Big & Ugly Collection from SABIAN
- Daniel Schild plays the new Big & Ugly Collection from SABIAN
- Daniel Schild Reviews the Big & Ugly Collection from SABIAN
Goldilocks would love the Sabian HH King Ride ˆ’ it's the "just right" amount of dry, dark and wash. Powerful and sophisticated, it may be the most complex cymbal of the collection because depending how you strike it, it can be so many things.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.