- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian HHX Thin Ride Cymbal, Brilliant
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68618 000001000 L68618000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sabian HHX Thin Ride with brilliant finish introduces a whole new design to the HHX line. Starting with a round of sparse hammering, followed by ...Click To Read More About This Product
A redesigned hand-hammered thin ride with an excellent wash and brilliant finish, made in the tradition of the legendary HHX line.
The Sabian HHX Thin Ride with brilliant finish introduces a whole new design to the HHX line. Starting with a round of sparse hammering, followed by lathing, then denser HHX hammering over top, the result is a Ride cymbal that is thinner, darker and faster. A smaller bell ensures a faster spread—and a Ride that trends lighter in weight—making for a shimmering ride with excellent crash qualities. The versatility to easily cross musical styles has always been a hallmark of the HHX line, and HHX Thin Rides delivers this. If you’re seeking a thin ride with excellent crashability and shimmering dark tone, these are it.
- Thinner, darker, faster – a whole new design in HHX
- Two styles of hammering for rich, warm tone
- Brilliant finish delivers slightly brighter sound
- A versatile ride that easily crosses musical styles
- Excellent crashability in a large thin ride
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.