- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian Neil Peart Paragon Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #446542 000000005 446542000000005
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed with Neil Peart of Rush, Sabian Paragon Series Cymbals blend two styles of lathing for a very balanced cymbal tone. Pinpoint lathing create...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed with the Rush drummer!
Developed with Neil Peart of Rush, Sabian Paragon Series Cymbals blend two styles of lathing for a very balanced cymbal tone. Pinpoint lathing creates a narrower groove for a fast, lively response on the top, while the traditional AA lathing creates a wider groove for a fuller, richer tone on the bottom side.
The Sabian Neil Peart Paragon Crash is a medium-weight cymbal with large bell boosting volume and power for fast, explosive response.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear