- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian SBR Bright 2-Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00531 000000000 L00531000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sabian SBR Bright takes brass cymbals to a whole new level with a proprietary process that not only results in a unique and very cool appearance, but...Click To Read More About This Product
A simple 2-cymbal setup perfect for beginners that will fuel their creativity.
Sabian SBR Bright takes brass cymbals to a whole new level with a proprietary process that not only results in a unique and very cool appearance, but adds brightness and sparkle to the tone. The result is a higher-pitched brass cymbal with improved projection and focused sound. The SBR Bright First Pack includes 13" Bright hi-hats and 18" Bright crash ride, offering excellent versatility for more compact setups.
Your very first step into Sabian cymbals is a big one. But Sabian SBR Bright is designed to make your first steps easy and enjoyable. SBR Bright delivers tightly-focused sound, making them the absolute best choice in brass for creative beginners.
- Sabian adds no-compromise brightness and sparkle to brass cymbal tone
- Unique and very cool appearance makes a bold statement on your kit
- Improved projection and focused tone
- 18" Bright Crash Ride delivers maximum versatility for smaller set-ups
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: Set
- Type: Hi-hats/crash/ride
- Sizes (in): 13/18
- Material: Brass
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of origin: Canada
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.