- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian XSR Series X-Celerator Hi-Hats
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J31079 000001000 J31079000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bright, crisp and accurate, Sabian XSR Series X-Celerator Hi-Hats were designed to eliminate air-lock. This results in incredible clarity of tone, a ...Click To Read More About This Product
The best bronze at the best possible price.
Bright, crisp and accurate, Sabian XSR Series X-Celerator Hi-Hats were designed to eliminate air-lock. This results in incredible clarity of tone, a quality you simply won’t find in any other hats at this price point.
XSR is not a budget series, but rather a line of smartly priced cymbals that would not be out of place on any drum kit, on any stage.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Hi-hat(s)
- Sizes (in): 14
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.