- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SCHLAGWERK Cajinto Skinwood
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J15179 000000000 J15179000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The patented skinwood playing surface enables a rich full snare sound with controlled overtones. With hand comfort in mind, the Cajinto Skinwood also...Click To Read More About This Product
A cajinto with a patented playing surface and a 7-ply alder resonance box.
The patented skinwood playing surface enables a rich full snare sound with controlled overtones. With hand comfort in mind, the Cajinto Skinwood also has an adequate structure for playing with brushes.
Cajintos combine traditional Cuban Cajon sounds with the highest manufacturing quality - "handmade in Germany". As part of the Cajon family, these instruments will enchant you with their smooth wooden playing surfaces and offer all the nuances of modern percussion sounds, from high, distinctive characters to rich bass sounds.
- 7-Ply alder resonance box
- Skinwood playing surface
- Handmade in Germany
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.