- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- J15203 000000000 J15203000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This little Cajon alternative offers one laying surface with Quinto sound, and another with snare sound - not to mention an incredible amount of subs...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A small and sensational cajon from Schlagwerk.
This little Cajon alternative offers one laying surface with Quinto sound, and another with snare sound - not to mention an incredible amount of substance. In addition you have the frames, which, with the right finger technique, produce accented beats. This treasure chest is topped off with a sound-hole which invites a "wah-wah" effect.
Everything that makes the sound and manufacturing quality of a Cajon is combined here in a compact design. Ideal when travelling and as a useful addition to your percussion setup.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.